Volume 18, Number 3, July-September 2012
|Page(s)||748 - 773|
|Published online||19 September 2011|
- M.I. Belishev and A.F. Vakulenko, On a control problem for the wave equation in R3. Zapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov POMI 332 (2006) 19–37 (in Russian); English translation : J. Math. Sci. 142 (2007) 2528–2539.
- I. Erdelyi, A generalized inverse for arbitrary operators between Hilbert spaces. Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. 71 (1972) 43–50. [CrossRef]
- L.V. Fardigola, On controllability problems for the wave equation on a half-plane. J. Math. Phys. Anal., Geom. 1 (2005) 93–115.
- L.V. Fardigola, Controllability problems for the string equation on a half-axis with a boundary control bounded by a hard constant. SIAM J. Control Optim. 47 (2008) 2179–2199. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.V. Fardigola, Neumann boundary control problem for the string equation on a half-axis. Dopovidi Natsionalnoi Akademii Nauk Ukrainy (2009) 36–41 (in Ukrainian).
- L.V. Fardigola and K.S. Khalina, Controllability problems for the wave equation. Ukr. Mat. Zh. 59 (2007) 939–952 (in Ukrainian), English translation : Ukr. Math. J. 59 (2007) 1040–1058. [CrossRef]
- S.G. Gindikin and L.R. Volevich, Distributions and convolution equations. Gordon and Breach Sci. Publ., Philadelphia (1992).
- M. Gugat, Optimal switching boundary control of a string to rest in finite time. ZAMM Angew. Math. Mech. 88 (2008) 283–305. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Gugat and G. Leugering, L∞-norm minimal control of the wave equation : on the weakness of the bang-bang principle. ESAIM : COCV 14 (2008) 254–283. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- M. Gugat, G. Leugering and G.M. Sklyar, Lp-optimal boundary control for the wave equation. SIAM J. Control Optim. 44 (2005) 49–74. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V.A. Il’in and E.I. Moiseev, A boundary control at two ends by a process described by the telegraph equation. Dokl. Akad. Nauk, Ross. Akad. Nauk 394 (2004) 154–158 (in Russian); English translation : Dokl. Math. 69 (2004) 33–37.
- E.H. Moore, On the reciprocal of the general algebraic matrix. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 26 (1920) 394–395.
- R. Penrose, A generalized inverse for matrices. Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. 51 (1955) 406–413. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Schwartz, Théorie des distributions 1, 2. Hermann, Paris (1950–1951).
- G.M. Sklyar and L.V. Fardigola, The Markov power moment problem in problems of controllability and frequency extinguishing for the wave equation on a half-axis. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 276 (2002) 109–134. [CrossRef]
- G.M. Sklyar and L.V. Fardigola, The Markov trigonometric moment problem in controllability problems for the wave equation on a half-axis. Matem. Fizika, Analiz, Geometriya 9 (2002) 233–242.
- J. Vancostenoble and E. Zuazua, Hardy inequalities, observability, and control for the wave and Schrödinder equations with singular potentials. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 41 (2009) 1508–1532. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.