Volume 18, Number 3, July-September 2012
|Page(s)||836 - 855|
|Published online||17 August 2011|
- M. Bardi and I. Capuzzo-Dolcetta, Optimal control and viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations. Systems and Control : Foundations and Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston (1997).
- G. Barles, Solutions de viscosity des equations de Hamilton-Jacobi (Viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi equations), Mathematiques & Applications (Paris) 17. Springer-Verlag, Paris (1994).
- G. Barles and E.R. Jakobsen, On the convergence rate of approximation schemes for Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations. ESAIM : M2AN 36 (2002) 33–54. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E.N. Barron and H. Ishii, The bellman equation for minimizing the maximum cost. Nonlinear Anal. 13 (1989) 1067–1090. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.N. Barron and R. Jensen, Semicontinuous viscosity solutions for Hamilton-Jacobi equations with convex Hamiltonians. Commun. Partial Differ. Equ. 15 (1990) 1713–1742.
- A.G. Bhatt and V.S. Borkar, Occupation measures for controlled markov processes : Characterization and optimality. Ann. Probab. 24 (1996) 1531–1562. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Borkar and V. Gaitsgory, Averaging of singularly perturbed controlled stochastic differential equations. Appl. Math. Optim. 56 (2007) 169–209. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Buckdahn, D. Goreac and M. Quincampoix, Stochastic optimal control and linear programming approach. Appl. Math. Optim. 63 (2011) 257–276. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.H. Fleming and D. Vermes, Convex duality approach to the optimal control of diffusions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 27 (1989) 1136–1155. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Frankowska, Lower semicontinuous solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 31 (1993) 257–272. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Gaitsgory and M. Quincampoix, Linear programming approach to deterministic infinite horizon optimal control problems with discounting. SIAM J. Control Optim. 48 (2009) 2480–2512. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Gaitsgory and S. Rossomakhine, Linear programming approach to deterministic long run average problems of optimal control. SIAM J. Control Optim. 44 (2006) 2006–2037. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Goreac and O.S. Serea, Discontinuous control problems for non-convex dynamics and near viability for singularly perturbed control systems. Nonlinear Anal. 73 (2010) 2699–2713. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Goreac and O.S. Serea, Mayer and optimal stopping stochastic control problems with discontinuous cost. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 380 (2011) 327–342. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N.V. Krylov, On the rate of convergence of finte-difference approximations for bellman’s equations with variable coefficients. Probab. Theory Relat. Fields 117 (2000) 1–16. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Plaskacz and M. Quincampoix, Value-functions for differential games and control systems with discontinuous terminal cost. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2001) 1485–1498. [CrossRef]
- M. Quincampoix and O.S. Serea, The problem of optimal control with reflection studied through a linear optimization problem stated on occupational measures. Nonlinear Anal. 72 (2010) 2803–2815. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O.S. Serea, Discontinuous differential games and control systems with supremum cost. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 270 (2002) 519–542. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O.S. Serea, On reflecting boundary problem for optimal control. SIAM J. Control Optim. 42 (2003) 559–575. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.I. Subbotin, Generalized solutions of first-order PDEs, The dynamical optimization perspective. Birkhäuser, Basel (1994).
- C. Villani, Optimal Transport : Old and New. Springer (2009).
- R. Vinter, Convex duality and nonlinear optimal control. SIAM J. Control Optim. 31 (1993) 518–538. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.