Volume 19, Number 1, January-March 2013
|Page(s)||1 - 19|
|Published online||16 January 2012|
- P. Bousquet, The lower bounded slope condition. J. Convex Anal. 1 (2007) 119 − 136.
- P. Bousquet, Local Lipschitz continuity of solutions of non-linear elliptic differential-functional equations. ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var. 13 (2007) 707 − 716. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- P. Bousquet, Continuity of solutions of a problem in the calculus of variations. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 41 (2011) 413 − 433. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Clarke, Continuity of solutions to a basic problem in the calculus of variations. Ann. Scvola Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 4 (2005) 511 − 530.
- M. Degiovanni and M. Marzocchi, On the Euler-Lagrange equation for functionals of the calculus of variations without upper growth conditions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 48 (2009) 2857 − 2870. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Gilbarg and N.S. Trudinger, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order. Classics in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2001) Reprint of the 1998 edition.
- P. Hartman, On the bounded slope condition. Pac. J. Math. 18 (1966) 495 − 511. [CrossRef]
- P. Hartman and G. Stampacchia, On some non-linear elliptic differential-functional equations. Acta Math. 115 (1966) 271 − 310. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O.A. Ladyzhenskaya and N.N. Uraltseva, Linear and quasilinear elliptic equations. Academic Press, New York (1968).
- C.B. Morrey, Multiple integrals in the calculus of variations. Springer-Verlag, New York (1966).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.