Volume 19, Number 1, January-March 2013
|Page(s)||112 - 128|
|Published online||01 March 2012|
- M. Crandall, Viscosity solutions : a primer. Viscosity solutions and applications, Lecture Notes in Math. 1660. Springer, Berlin (1997) 1–43. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Crandall, H. Ishii and P.-L. Lions, User’s guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 27 (1992) 1–67. [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans, A second-order elliptic equation with gradient constraint. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 4 (1979) 555–572. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations. Graduate Studies in Mathematics 19. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1998). [Google Scholar]
- W. Fleming and H. Soner, Controlled Markov processes and viscosity solutions, Stochastic Modeling and Applied Probability 25, 2nd edition. Springer, New York (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gilbarg and N. Trudinger, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order. Springer (1998). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ishii and S. Koike, Boundary regularity and uniqueness for an elliptic equation with gradient constraint. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 8 (1983) 317–346. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Rockafellar and R. Wets, Variational analysis. Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften [Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences] 317. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Shreve and H.M. Soner, A free boundary problem related to singular stochastic control, Applied stochastic analysis (London, 1989), Stochastics Monogr. 5. Gordon and Breach, New York (1991) 265–301. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Soner and S. Shreve, Regularity of the value function for a two-dimensional singular stochastic control problem. SIAM J. Control Optim. 27 (1989) 876–907. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wiegner, The C1,1-character of solutions of second order elliptic equations with gradient constraint. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 6 (1981) 361–371. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.