Volume 19, Number 1, January-March 2013
|Page(s)||301 - 316|
|Published online||03 July 2012|
- S. Avdonin and S. Ivanov, Families of exponentials : The method of moments in controllability problems for distributed paramenter systems. Cambridge University Press (1995).
- A. Bamberger, J. Jaffre and J.P. Yvon, Punctual control of a vibrating string : Numerical analysis. Comput. Maths. Appl. 4 (1978) 113–138. [CrossRef]
- C. Castro, Boundary controllability of the one-dimensional wave equation with rapidly oscillating density. Asymptotic Analysis 20 (1999) 317–350. [MathSciNet]
- C. Castro and E. Zuazua, Unique continuation and control for the heat equation from a lower dimensional manifold. SIAM J. Control. Optim. 42 (2005) 1400–1434.
- R. Dáger and E. Zuazua, Wave propagation observation and control in 1-d flexible multi-structures. Math. Appl. 50 (2006).
- S. Hansen and E. Zuazua, Exact controllability and stabilization of a vibrating string with an interior point mass. SIAM J. Control Optim. 33 (1995) 1357–1391. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Khapalov, Controllability of the wave equation with moving point control. Appl. Math. Optim. 31 (1995) 155–175. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Khapalov, Mobile point controls versus locally distributed ones for the controllability of the semilinear parabolic equation. SIAM J. Contol. Optim. 40 (2001) 231–252. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Khapalov, Observability and stabilization of the vibrating string equipped with bouncing point sensors and actuators. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 44 (2001) 1055–1072. [CrossRef]
- J.-L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous boundary value problems and applications I. Springer-Verlag (1972).
- J.-L. Lions, Some methods in the mathematical analysis of systems and their control. Gordon and Breach (1981).
- J.-L. Lions, Contrôlabilité exacte, stabilisation et perturbations de systèmes distribués. RMA 8 and 9, Tomes 1 and 2, Masson, Paris (1988).
- J.-L. Lions, Pointwise control for distributed systems, in Control and estimation in distributed parameter systems, edited by H.T. Banks. SIAM (1992).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.