Volume 21, Number 1, January-March 2015
|Page(s)||165 - 189|
|Published online||03 December 2014|
- H. Attouch, G. Buttazzo and G. Michaille, Variational Analysis in Sobolev and BV Spaces: Applications to PDEs and Optimization. MPS-SIAM, Philadelphia (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. Auchmuty, Dual Variational Principles for Eigenvalue Problems, in Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications Part 1, edited by F.E. Browder. Vol. 45 of Proc. Symp. Pure Math. AMS (1986) 55–72. [Google Scholar]
- G. Auchmuty, Unconstrained Variational Principles for Eigenvalues of Real Symmetric Matrices. SIAM J. Appl. Math 20 (1989) 1186–1207. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Auchmuty, Variational Principles for Eigenvalues of Compact Operators, SIAM J. Appl. Math. 20 (1989) 1321–1335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Auchmuty, Variational Principles for Self-Adjoint Elliptic Eigenproblems, in Nonsmooth/Nonconvex Mechanics. Edited by Gao, Ogden and Stavroulakis. Kluwer, Dordrecht (2001) 15–42. [Google Scholar]
- G. Auchmuty, Bases and Comparison Results for Linear Elliptic Eigenproblems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 390 (2012) 394–406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Belgacem, Elliptic Boundary Value Problems with indefinite weights. Vol. 368 of Research Notes Math. Pitman (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P. Blanchard and E. Brüning, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1992). [Google Scholar]
- B. Belinskiy, Eigenvalue problems for Elliptic type partial differential operators with spectral parameter contained linearly in boundary conditions, in Proc. of Partial Differential and Integral Equations. Edited by Begehr. Kluwer (1999). [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Edmunds and W.D. Evans, Spectral Theory and Differential Operators. Oxford University Press, Oxford (1987). [Google Scholar]
- E. Zeidler, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications, II/A, Linear Monotone Operators. Springer Verlag, New York (1990). [Google Scholar]
- E. Zeidler, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications, III, Variational Methods Operators. Springer Verlag, New York (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.