Volume 21, Number 3, July-September 2015
|Page(s)||815 - 834|
|Published online||20 May 2015|
- C. Bandle and H. Brunner, Blowup in diffusion equations: a survey. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 97 (1998) 3–22. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Barron and W. Liu, Optimal control of the blowup time. SIAM J. Control Optim. 34 (1996) 102–123. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Escobedo and M.A. Herrero, Boundedness and blow up for a semilinear reaction diffusion system. J. Differ. Equ. 89 (1991) 176–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Filippov, On certain questions in the theory of optimal control. SIAM J. Control Ser. A 1 (1962) 76–84. [Google Scholar]
- R. Glassey, Blow-up theorems for nonlinear wave-equations. Mathematische Zeitschrift 132 (1973) 183–203. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.-S. Guo and B. Hu, Blowup rate for heat equation in Lipschitz domains with nonlinear heat source terms on the boundary. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 269 (2002) 28–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lin and G. Wang, Blowup time optimal control for ordinary differential equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 49 (2011) 73–105. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lou, J. Wen and Y. Xu, Time optimal control problems for some non-smooth systems. Math. Control Relat. Fields 4 (2014) 289–314. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yordanov and Q.S. Zhang, Finite-time blowup for wave equations with a potential. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 36 (2005) 1426–1433. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yosida, Functional analysis, 6th ed. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang and B. Hu, Rate estimates of gradient blowup for a heat equation with exponential nonlinearity. Nonlin. Anal. Theory Methods Appl. 72 (2010) 4594–4601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.