Volume 22, Number 4, October-December 2016
Special Issue in honor of Jean-Michel Coron for his 60th birthday
|Page(s)||1236 - 1263|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- G. Bastin and J.-M. Coron, On boundary feedback stabilization of non-uniform linear hyperbolic systems over a bounded interval. Syst. Control Lett. 60 (2011) 900–906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bastin and J.-M. Coron, Stability and Boundary Stabilization of 1-D Hyperbolic Systems. PNLDE Subseries in Control. Springer (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory. Society for industrial and applied mathematics, Philadelphia (1994). [Google Scholar]
- F. Castillo, E. Witrant, C. Prieur and L. Dugard, Boundary observers for linear and quasi-linear hyperbolic systems with application to flow control. Automatica 49 (2013) 3180–3188. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- F. Castillo, E. Witrant, C. Prieur, V. Talon and L. Dugard, Fresh air fraction control in engines using dynamic boundary stabilization of LPV hyperbolic systems. IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol. 23 (2015) 963–974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron, B. d’Andréa Novel and G. Bastin, A strict Lyapunov function for boundary control of hyperbolic systems of conservation laws. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 52 (2007) 2–11. [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron, G. Bastin and B. d’Andréa Novel, Dissipative boundary conditions for one dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 47 (2008) 1460–1498. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Daafouz, M. Tucsnak and J. Valein, Nonlinear control of a coupled PDE/ODE system modeling a switched power converter with a transmission line. Syst. Control Lett. 70 (2014) 92–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Di Meglio, R. Vazquez and M. Krstic, Stabilization of a system of n + 1 coupled first-order hyperbolic linear PDEs with a single boundary input. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 58 (2013) 3097–3111. [Google Scholar]
- A. Diagne, G. Bastin and J.-M. Coron, Lyapunov exponential stability of 1-D linear hyperbolic systems of balance laws. Automatica 48 (2012) 109–114. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fridman and Y. Orlov, An LMI approach to H∞ boundary control of semilinear parabolic and hyperbolic systems. Automatica 45 (2009) 2060–2066. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karafyllis and M. Krstic, On the relation of delay equations to first-order hyperbolic partial differential equations. ESAIM: COCV 20 (2014) 894–923. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karafyllis, M. Malisoff and M. Krstic, Ergodic theorem for stabilization of a hyperbolic PDE inspired by age-structured chemostat. Preprint arXiv:1501.04321. [Google Scholar]
- J. Löfberg, YALMIP: A toolbox for modeling and optimization in MATLAB. In IEEE International Symposium on Computer Aided Control Systems Design (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. Prieur, A. Girard and E. Witrant, Stability of switched linear hyperbolic systems by Lyapunov techniques. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 59 (2014) 2196–2202. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Shampine, Solving hyperbolic PDEs in MATLAB. Appl. Numer. Anal. Comput. Math. 2 (2005) 346–358. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Xu and G. Sallet, Exponential stability and transfer functions of processes governed by symmetric hyperbolic systems. ESAIM: COCV 7 (2002) 421–442. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.