Volume 26, 2020
Special issue in the honor of Enrique Zuazua's 60th birthday
|Number of page(s)||24|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- J. Auriol and F. Di Meglio Minimum time control of heterodirectional linear coupled hyperbolic PDEs. Automatica J. IFAC 71 (2016) 300–307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bastin and J.-M. Coron, Stability and boundary stabilization of 1-D hyperbolic systems, in Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and their Applications, Vol. 88. Birkhäuser/Springer, Cham (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bressan, Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, in Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and its Applications, Vol. 20. Oxford University Press, Oxford (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron and H.-M. Nguyen, Optimal time for the controllability of linear hyperbolic systems in one-dimensional space. SIAM J. Control Optim. 57 (2019) 1127–1156. [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron and H.-M. Nguyen, Null controllability of linear hyperbolic systems in one-dimensional space. Preprint arXiv: 1910.12268v1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron and H.-M. Nguyen, Lyapunov functions and finite time stabilization in optimal time for homogeneous linear and quasilinear hyperbolic systems. Preprint arXiv: 2007.04104 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron, R. Vazquez, M. Krstic and G. Bastin, Local exponential H2 stabilization of a 2 × 2 quasilinear hyperbolic system using backstepping. SIAM J. Control Optim. 51 (2013) 2005–2035. [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron, L. Hu and G. Olive, Finite-time boundary stabilization of general linear hyperbolic balance laws via Fredholm backstepping transformation. Automatica J. IFAC 84 (2017) 95–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu, Sharp time estimates for exact boundary controllability of quasilinear hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 53 (2015) 3383–3410. [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu and G. Olive, Minimal time for the exact controllability of one-dimensional first-order linear hyperbolic systems by one-sided boundary controls. Preprint arXiv: 1901.06005 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Krstic and A. Smyshlyaev, Boundary control of PDEs, in Advances in Design and Control, Vol. 16. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics SIAM, Philadelphia, PA (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T.-T. Li, Controllability and observability for quasilinear hyperbolic systems. AIMS Series on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 3. American Institute of Mathematical Sciences AIMS, Springfield, MO; Higher Education Press, Beijing (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T.-T. Li and B. Rao, Local Exact Boundary Controllability for a Class Of Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems, Vol. 23. (2002) 209–218. [Google Scholar]
- T.-T. Li and W.C. Yu, Boundary Value Problems for Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems. Duke University Mathematics Series. V. Duke University, Mathematics Department. Durham, NC (1985). [Google Scholar]
- V. Perrollaz and L. Rosier, Finite-time stabilization of 2 × 2 hyperbolic systems on tree-shaped networks. SIAM J. Control Optim. 52 (2014) 143–163. [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Russell, Controllability and stabilizability theory for linear partial differential equations: recent progress and open questions. SIAM Rev. 20 (1978) 639–739. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. Weck, A remark on controllability for symmetric hyperbolic systems in one space dimension. SIAM J. Control Optim. 20 (1982) 1–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.