Volume 28, 2022
|Number of page(s)||53|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- R. Abraham, J. Marsden and T. Ratiu, Manifolds, Tensor Analysis, and Applications. Springer-Verlag, New York, USA (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Angeli and D. Efimov, Characterizations of input-to-state stability for systems with multiple invariant sets. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 60 (2015) 3242–3256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Angeli, B. Ingalls, E. Sontag and Y. Wang, Separation principles for input-output and integral-input to state stability. SIAM J. Control Optim. 43 (2004) 256–276. [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Clarke, Y.S. Ledyaev, R.J. Stern and P.R. Wolenski, Nonsmooth Analysis and Control Theory. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Secaucus, NJ, USA (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. do Carmo, Riemannian Geometry. Birkhäuser, Birkhäuser Basel (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M. Krichman, E. Sontag and Y. Wang, Input-output-to-state stability. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2001) 1874–1928. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kunzinger, H. Schichl, R. Steinbauer and J.A. Vickers, Global Gronwall estimates for integral curves on riemannian manifolds. Rev. Mate. Complut. 19 (2006) 133–137. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, E.D. Sontag and Y. Wang, A smooth converse lyapunov theorem for robust stability. SIAM J. Control Optim. 34 (1996) 124–160. [Google Scholar]
- L. Markus, Asymptotically autonomous differential systems. Contributions to the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations III. S. Lefschetz 36 (1956) 17–29. [Google Scholar]
- E. Minguzzi, The equality of mixed partial derivatives under weak differentiability conditions. Real Anal. Exchange 40 (2015) 81–98. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nitecki and M. Shub, Filtrations, decompositions, and explosions. Am,. J. Math. 97 (1975) 1029–1047. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Rudin, Principles of mathematical analysis. International series in pure and applied mathematics, McGraw-Hill (1964). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shub, Global Stability of Dynamical Systems. Springer-Verlag, New York, NY (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Sontag, Comments on integral variants of ISS. Syst. Control Lett. 34 (1998) 93–100. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Sontag, Input to state stability: Basic concepts and results, in Nonlinear and Optimal Control Theory. In vol. 1932 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer (2006) 163–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Sontag and Y. Wang, Detectability of nonlinear systems, in Proc. Conf. on Information Science and Systems (CISS 96), Princeton, NJ (1996) 1031–1036. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Sontag and Y. Wang, Output-to-state stability and detectability of nonlinear systems. Syst. Control Lett. 29 (1997) 279–290. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.