Volume 7, 2002
|Page(s)||285 - 289|
|Published online||15 September 2002|
- L. Ambrosio, C. De Lellis and C. Mantegazza, Line energies for gradient vector fields in the plane. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 9 (1999) 327-355. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Aviles and Y. Giga, A mathematical problem related to the physical theory of liquid crystal configurations. Proc. Centre Math. Anal. Austral. Nat. Univ. 12 (1987) 1-16.
- P. Aviles and Y. Giga, On lower semicontinuity of a defect energy obtained by a singular limit of the Ginzburg-Landau type energy for gradient fields. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 129 (1999) 1-17. [MathSciNet]
- C. De Lellis, Energie di linea per campi di gradienti, Ba. D. Thesis. University of Pisa (1999).
- A. De Simone, R.W. Kohn, S. Müller and F. Otto, A compactness result in the gradient theory of phase transition. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 131 (2001) 833-844. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.-E. Jabin and B. Perthame, Compactness in Ginzburg-Landau energy by kinetic averaging. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 54 (2001) 1096-1109. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. Jin, Singular perturbation and the energy of folds, Ph.D. Thesis. Courant Insitute, New York (1999).
- W. Jin and R.V. Kohn, Singular perturbation and the energy of folds. J. Nonlinear Sci. 10 (2000) 355-390. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Ortiz and G. Gioia, The morphology and folding patterns of buckling driven thin-film blisters. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 42 (1994) 531-559. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.