Volume 10, Number 1, January 2004
|Page(s)||84 - 98|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- L. Ambrosio, I. Fonseca, P. Marcellini and L. Tartar, On a volume-constrained variational problem. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 149 (1999) 23-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gurtin, D. Polignone and J. Vinals, Two-phase binary fluids and immissible fluids described by an order parameter. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 6 (1996) 815-831. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Morini and M.O. Rieger, On a volume constrained variational problem with lower order terms. Appl. Math. Optim (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mosconi and P. Tilli, Variational problems with several volume constraints on the level sets. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 14 (2002) 233-247. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tilli, On a constrained variational problem with an arbitrary number of free boundaries. Interfaces Free Bound. 2 (2000) 201-212. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.