Volume 10, Number 2, April 2004
|Page(s)||211 - 223|
|Published online||15 March 2004|
- A. Jun, C. Kai-Seng and W. Juncheng, Self-similar solutions for the anisotropic affine curve shortening problem. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 13 (2001) 311-337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Branson, Differential operators canonically associated to a conformal structure. Math. Scand. 57 (1985) 293-345. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Choi and X. Xu, Nonlinear biharmonic equation with negative exponent. Preprint (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Djadli, E. Hebey and M. Ledoux, Paneitz type operators and applications. Duke Math. J. 104 (2000) 129-169. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fefferman and R. Graham, Conformal Invariants, in Élie Cartan et les Mathématiques d'aujourd'hui, Asterisque (1985) 95-116. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hebey and F. Robert, Coercivity and Struwe's compactness for Paneitz type operators with constant coefficients. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 13 (2001) 491-517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hebey, Sharp Sobolev inequalities of second order. J. Geom. Anal. 13 (2003) 145-162. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Paneitz, A quartic conformally covariant differential operator for arbitrary pseudo-Riemannian manifolds. Preprint (1983). [Google Scholar]
- G. Talenti, Elliptic equations and rearrangements. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. 4 (1976) 697-718. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei and X. Xu, Classification of solutions of higher order conformally invariant equations. Math. Ann. 313 (1999) 207-228. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu and P. Yang, On a fourth order equation in 3-D, A tribute to J.L. Lions. ESAIM: COCV 8 (2002) 1029-1042. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.