Volume 10, Number 2, April 2004
|Page(s)||211 - 223|
|Published online||15 March 2004|
- A. Jun, C. Kai-Seng and W. Juncheng, Self-similar solutions for the anisotropic affine curve shortening problem. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 13 (2001) 311-337. [CrossRef]
- T. Branson, Differential operators canonically associated to a conformal structure. Math. Scand. 57 (1985) 293-345. [MathSciNet]
- Y.S. Choi and X. Xu, Nonlinear biharmonic equation with negative exponent. Preprint (1999).
- Z. Djadli, E. Hebey and M. Ledoux, Paneitz type operators and applications. Duke Math. J. 104 (2000) 129-169. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Fefferman and R. Graham, Conformal Invariants, in Élie Cartan et les Mathématiques d'aujourd'hui, Asterisque (1985) 95-116.
- E. Hebey and F. Robert, Coercivity and Struwe's compactness for Paneitz type operators with constant coefficients. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 13 (2001) 491-517. [CrossRef]
- E. Hebey, Sharp Sobolev inequalities of second order. J. Geom. Anal. 13 (2003) 145-162. [MathSciNet]
- S. Paneitz, A quartic conformally covariant differential operator for arbitrary pseudo-Riemannian manifolds. Preprint (1983).
- G. Talenti, Elliptic equations and rearrangements. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. 4 (1976) 697-718.
- J. Wei and X. Xu, Classification of solutions of higher order conformally invariant equations. Math. Ann. 313 (1999) 207-228. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Xu and P. Yang, On a fourth order equation in 3-D, A tribute to J.L. Lions. ESAIM: COCV 8 (2002) 1029-1042. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.