Volume 10, Number 2, April 2004
|Page(s)||201 - 210|
|Published online||15 March 2004|
- G. Alberti and F. Serra Cassano, Non-occurrence of gap for one-dimensional autonomous functionals. Ser. Adv. Math. Appl. Sci. Calculus of variations, homogenization and continuum mechanics 18 (1993) 1-17.
- M. Amar, G. Bellettini and S. Venturini, Integral representation of functionals defined on curves of W1,p. Proc. R. Soc. Edinb. Sect. A 128 (1998) 193-217.
- L. Ambrosio, O. Ascenzi and G. Buttazzo, Lipschitz regularity for minimizers of integral functionals with highly discontinuous integrands. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 142 (1989) 301-316. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Buttazzo, Semicontinuity, relaxation and integral representation in the calculus of variations. Pitman Res. Notes Math. Ser. 207 (1989).
- A. Cellina, The classical problem of the calculus of variations in the autonomous case: Relaxation and lipschitzianity of solutions. Preprint (2001).
- G. Dal Maso and H. Frankowska, Autonomous Integral Functionals with Discontinuous Nonconvex Integrands: Lipschitz Regularity of Minimizers, DuBois-Reymond Necessary Conditions, and Hamilton-Jacobi Equations. Preprint (2002).
- I. Ekeland and R. Témam, Convex analysis and variational problems. Classics Appl. Math. 28 (1999).
- C. Mariconda and G. Treu, Lipschitz regularity of the minimizers of autonomous integral functionals with discontinuous non-convex integrands of slow growth. Dipartimento di Matematica pura e applicata, Università di Padova 10 (2003) preprint.
- W. Rudin, Functional analysis. International Series in Pure and Applied Mathematics, McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York (1991).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.