Volume 11, Number 1, January 2005
|Page(s)||122 - 138|
|Published online||15 December 2004|
- P. Cardaliaguet and R. Tahraoui, Equivalence between rank-one convexity and polyconvexity for isotropic sets of . I. Nonlinear Anal. 50 (2002) 1179–1199. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Croce, Ph.D. Thesis (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dacorogna and P. Marcellini, Implicit partial differential equations. Progr. Nonlinear Diff. Equ. Appl. 37 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dacorogna and G. Pisante, A general existence theorem for differential inclusions in the vector valued case. Submitted. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gromov, Partial differential relations. Ergeb. Math. Grenzgeb. 9 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Horn and C.R. Johnson, Topics in matrix analysis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kolář, Non-compact lamination convex hulls. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 20 (2003) 391–403. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Müller and V. Šverák, Convex integration for Lipschitz mappings and counterexamples to regularity. Ann. Math. 157 (2003) 715–742. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Rockafellar, Convex analysis. Princeton Landmarks in Mathematics. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (1997). Reprint of the 1970 original, Princeton Paperbacks. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.