Volume 12, Number 1, January 2006
|Page(s)||1 - 11|
|Published online||15 December 2005|
- J.T. Betts, Survey of numerical methods for trajectory optimization. Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics 21 (1998) 193–207.
- W.M. Boothby, An introduction to Differential Geometry and Riemannian Manifolds. Academic Press (1975).
- P. Crouch, M. Camarinha and F. Silva Leite, Hamiltonian approach for a second order variational problem on a Riemannian manifold, in Proc. of CONTROLO'98, 3rd Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control (September 1998) 321–326.
- P. Crouch, F. Silva Leite and M. Camarinha, Hamiltonian structure of generalized cubic polynomials, in Proc. of the IFAC Workshop on Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Methods for Nonlinear Control (2000) 13–18.
- P. Crouch, F. Silva Liete and M. Camarinha, A second order Riemannian varational problem from a Hamiltonian perspective. Private Communication (2001).
- T. Frankel, The Geometry of Physics: An Introduction. Cambridge University Press (1998).
- R. Holsapple, R. Venkataraman and D. Doman, A modified simple shooting method for solving two point boundary value problems, in Proc. of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, MT (March 2003).
- R. Holsapple, R. Venkataraman and D. Doman, A new, fast numerical method for solving two-point boundary value problems. J. Guidance Control Dyn. 27 (2004) 301–303. [CrossRef]
- V. Jurdejevic, Geometric Control Theory. Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics (1997).
- P.S. Krishnaprasad, Optimal control and Poisson reduction. TR 93–87, Institute for Systems Research, University of Maryland, (1993).
- A. Lewis, The geometry of the maximum principle for affine connection control systems. Preprint, available online at http://penelope.mast.queensu.ca/~andrew/cgibin/pslist.cgi?papers.db, 2000.
- D.G. Luenberger, Optimization by Vector Space Methods. John Wiley and Sons (1969).
- M.B. Milam, K. Mushambi and R.M. Murray, A new computational approach to real-time trajectory generation for constrained mechanical systems, in Proc. of 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 1 (2000) 845–851.
- R.M. Murray, Z. Li and S.S. Sastry, A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation. CRC Press (1994).
- L. Noakes, G. Heinzinger and B. Paden, Cubic splines on curved spaces. IMA J. Math. Control Inform. 6 (1989) 465–473. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.J. Pesch, Real-time computation of feedback controls for constrained optimal control problems. Part 1: Neighbouring extremals. Optim. Control Appl. Methods 10 (1989) 129–145. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- J. Stoer and R. Bulirsch, Introduction to Numerical Analysis, pp. 272–286; 502–535. Springer-Verlag, New York, second edition (1993).
- H. Sussmann, An introduction to the coordinate-free maximum principle, in Geometry of Feedback and Optimal Control, B. Jakubczyk and W. Respondek Eds. Marcel Dekker, New York (1997) 463–557.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.