Volume 12, Number 1, January 2006
|Page(s)||12 - 34|
|Published online||15 December 2005|
- S.A. Avdonin and S.A. Ivanov, Families of Exponentials: The Method of Moments in Controllability Problems for Distributed Parameter Systems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Birkhoff and R.E. Langer, The boundary problems and developments associated with a system of ordinary linear differential equations of the first order. Proc. American Academy Arts Sci. 58 (1923) 49–128. [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Curtain, The Salamon-Weiss class of well-posed infinite dimensional linear systems: a survey. IMA J. Math. Control Inform. 14 (1997) 207–223. [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Curtain, Linear operator inequalities for strongly stable weakly regular linear systems. Math. Control Signals Systems 14 (2001) 299–337. [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Fabiano and S.W. Hansen, Modeling and analysis of a three-layer damped sandwich beam. Discrete Contin. Dynam. Syst., Added Volume (2001) 143–155. [Google Scholar]
- B.Z. Guo, Riesz basis approach to the stabilization of a flexible beam with a tip mass. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2001) 1736–1747. [Google Scholar]
- B.Z. Guo and Y.H. Luo, Controllability and stability of a second order hyperbolic system with collocated sensor/actuator. Syst. Control Lett. 46 (2002) 45–65. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Hansen and R. Spies, Structural damping in a laminated beams due to interfacial slip. J. Sound Vibration 204 (1997) 183–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Hansen and I. Lasiecla, Analyticity, hyperbolicity and uniform stability of semigroupsm arising in models of composite beams. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 10 (2000) 555–580. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kato, Perturbation theory of linear Operators. Springer, Berlin (1976). [Google Scholar]
- V. Komornik, Exact Controllability and Stabilization: the Multiplier Method. John Wiley and Sons, Ltd., Chichester (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Springer-Verlag, New York (1983). [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Russell and B.Y. Zhang, Controllability and stabilizability of the third-order linear dispersion equation on a periodic domain. SIAM J. Control Optim. 31 (1993) 659–676. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Russell and B.Y. Zhang, Exact controllability and stabilizability of the Korteweg-de Vries equation. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 348 (1996) 3643–3672. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tretter, Spectral problems for systems of differential equations with polynomial boundary conditions. Math. Nachr. 214 (2000) 129–172. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tretter, Boundary eigenvalue problems for differential equations with polynomial boundary conditions. J. Diff. Equ. 170 (2001) 408–471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Weiss, Transfer functions of regular linear systems I: Characterizations of regularity. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 342 (1994) 827–854. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Young, An Introduction to Nonharmonic Fourier Series. Academic Press, Inc., London (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.