Volume 12, Number 4, October 2006
|Page(s)||721 - 751|
|Published online||11 October 2006|
- R.A. Abeyaratne, C. Chu and R.D. James, Kinetics of materials with wiggly energies: theory and application to the evolution of twinning microstructures in a Cu-Al-Ni shape. Philos. Mag. Ser. A 73 (1996) 457–497. [CrossRef]
- G. Alberti and S. Müller, A New Approach to Variational Problems with Multiple Scales. Comm. Pure. Appl. Math. 54 (2001) 761–825. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Ball and R.D. James, Fine phase mixtures as minimizers of the energy. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 100 (1987) 13–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Ball, R.D. James, Proposed experimental tests of a theory of fine structures and the two-well problem. Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A 338 (1992) 389–450. [CrossRef]
- P.W. Bates and J. Xun, Metastable Patterns for the Cahn-Hilliard Equations, Part I. J. Diff. Eq. 111 (1994) 421–457. [CrossRef]
- J. Carr, M.E. Gurtin and M. Slemrod, Structured Phase Transitions on a Finite Interval. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 86 (1984) 317–351. [CrossRef]
- J. Carr and R.L. Pego, Metastable Patterns in Solutions of . Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 42 (1989) 523–576. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.G. Khachaturyan, Theory of Structural Transformations in Solids. New York, Wiley-Interscience (1983).
- R.V. Kohn and S. Müller, Branching of twins near a austenite/twinned-martensite interface. Philos. Mag. Ser. A 66 (1992) 697–715. [CrossRef]
- R.V. Kohn and S. Müller, Surface energy and microstructure in coherent phase transitions. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 47 (1994) 405–435. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.V. Kohn and P. Sternberg, Local minimizers and singular perturbations. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 111 (1989) 69–84. [MathSciNet]
- S. Müller, Singular perturbations as a selection criterion for periodic minimizing sequences. Calc. Var. 1 (1993) 169–204. [CrossRef]
- X. Ren, L. Truskinovsky, Finite Scale Microstructures in Nonlocal Elasticity. J. Elasticity 59 (2000) 319–355. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Ren and J. Wei, On the multiplicity of solutions of two nonlocal variational problems. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 31 (2000) 909–924. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Ren and J. Wei, On energy minimizers of the diblock copolymer problem. Interfaces Free Bound. 5 (2003) 193–238. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Truskinovsky and G. Zanzotto, Ericksen's Bar Revisited: Energy Wiggles. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 44 (1996) 1371–1408. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Vainchtein, T. Healey, P. Rosakis and L. Truskinovsky, The role of the spinodal region in one-dimensional martensitic phase transitions. Physica D 115 (1998) 29–48. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N.K. Yip, manuscript (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.