Volume 13, Number 1, January-March 2007
|Page(s)||72 - 92|
|Published online||14 February 2007|
- B. Dacorogna and C.E. Pfister, Wulff theorem and best constant in Sobolev inequality. J. Math. Pures Appl. 71 (1992) 97–118. [MathSciNet]
- I. Fonseca, The Wulff theorem revisited. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 432 (1991) 125–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Hannon, N.C. Bartelt, B.S. Swartzentruber, J.C. Hamilton and G.L. Kellogg, Step faceting at the (001) surface of boron doped silicon. Phys. Rev. Lett. 79 (1997) 4226–4229. [CrossRef]
- J. Hannon, M. Marcus and V.J. Mizel, A variational problem modelling behavior of unorthodox silicon crystals. ESAIM: COCV 9 (2003) 145–149. [EDP Sciences]
- H.C. Jeng and E.D. Williams, Steps on surfaces: experiment and theory. Surface Science Reports 34 (1999) 175–294. [CrossRef]
- W.W. Mullins, Theory of thermal grooving. J. Appl. Physics 28 (1957) 333–339. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.