Volume 14, Number 4, October-December 2008
|Page(s)||795 - 801|
|Published online||30 January 2008|
- J.-J. Alibert and B. Dacorogna, An example of a quasiconvex function that is not polyconvex in two dimensions. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 117 (1992) 155–166. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Ball, Some open problems in elasticity, in Geometry, Mechanics, and Dynamics – Volume in Honor of the 60th Birthday of J.E. Marsden, P. Newton, P. Holmes and A. Weinstein Eds., Springer-Verlag (2002) 3–59. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dacorogna, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer-Verlag (1989). [Google Scholar]
- D. Faraco and L. Székelyhidi, Tartar's conjecture and localization of the quasiconvex hull in . Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Preprint N° 60 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gutiérrez, A necessary condition for the quasiconvexity of polynomials of degree four. J. Convex Anal. 13 (2006) 51–60. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwaniec, Nonlinear Cauchy-Riemann operators in . Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 354 (2002) 1961–1995. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwaniec and J. Kristensen, A construction of quasiconvex functions. Rivista di Matematica Università di Parma 4 (2005) 75–89. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kristensen, On the non-locality of quasiconvexity. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 16 (1999) 1–13. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Morrey, Quasi-convexity and the lower semicontinuity of multiple integrals. Pacific J. Math. 2 (1952) 25–53. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Müller, A sharp version of Zhang's theorem on truncating sequences of gradients. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999) 4585–4597. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Müller, Rank-one convexity implies quasiconvexity on diagonal matrices. Internat. Math. Res. Not. 20 (1999) 1087–1095. [Google Scholar]
- F. Sauvigny, Partial differential equations, Foundations and Integral Representations 1. Springer-Verlag (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Šverák, Rank-one convexity does not imply quasiconvexity. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh 120A (1992) 185–189. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.