Volume 15, Number 1, January-March 2009
|Page(s)||139 - 148|
|Published online||23 January 2009|
- P. Bochev and M. Gunzburger, Least-squares finite element methods. Proc. ICM2006 III (2006) 1137–1162.
- E.A. Coddington and N. Levinson, Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations. McGraw-Hill, New York (1955).
- B. Dacorogna, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer (1989).
- W.H. Fleming and H.M. Soner, Controlled Markov Processes and Viscosity Solutions. Springer, New York (2006).
- J.D. Lambert, Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Systems: The Initial Value Problem. John Wiley and Sons Ltd. (1991).
- G.V. Smirnov, Introduction to the Theory of Differential Inclusions, Graduate Studies in Mathematics 41. American Mathematical Society (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.