Volume 15, Number 3, July-September 2009
|Page(s)||499 - 508|
|Published online||02 July 2009|
- H. Berestycki, P.L. Lions and L.A. Peletier, An ODE approach to the existence of positive solutions for semilinear problems in . Indiana Univ. Math. J. 30 (1981) 141–157. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.E. Bobisud and D. O'Regan, Positive solutions for a class of nonlinear singular boundary value problems at resonance. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 184 (1994) 263–284. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Bonheure, J.M. Gomes and P. Habets, Multiple positive solutions of a superlinear elliptic problem with sign-changing weight. J. Diff. Eq. 214 (2005) 36–64. [CrossRef]
- C. De Coster and P. Habets, Two-point boundary value problems: lower and upper solutions, Mathematics in Science Engineering 205. Elsevier (2006).
- M. del Pino, P. Felmer and J. Wei, Multi-peak solutions for some singular perturbation problems. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 10 (2000) 119–134. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Gomes, Existence and estimates for a class of singular ordinary differential equations. Bull. Austral. Math. Soc. 70 (2004) 429–440. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Malaguti and C. Marcelli, Existence of bounded trajectories via lower and upper solutions. Discrete Contin. Dynam. Systems 6 (2000) 575–590. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. O'Regan, Solvability of some two point boundary value problems of Dirichlet, Neumann, or periodic type. Dynam. Systems Appl. 2 (1993) 163–182. [MathSciNet]
- D. O'Regan, Nonresonance and existence for singular boundary value problems. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994) 165–186. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics 65. American Mathematical Society, Providence, USA (1986).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.