Volume 15, Number 3, July-September 2009
|Page(s)||499 - 508|
|Published online||02 July 2009|
- H. Berestycki, P.L. Lions and L.A. Peletier, An ODE approach to the existence of positive solutions for semilinear problems in . Indiana Univ. Math. J. 30 (1981) 141–157. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Bobisud and D. O'Regan, Positive solutions for a class of nonlinear singular boundary value problems at resonance. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 184 (1994) 263–284. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bonheure, J.M. Gomes and P. Habets, Multiple positive solutions of a superlinear elliptic problem with sign-changing weight. J. Diff. Eq. 214 (2005) 36–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. De Coster and P. Habets, Two-point boundary value problems: lower and upper solutions, Mathematics in Science Engineering 205. Elsevier (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. del Pino, P. Felmer and J. Wei, Multi-peak solutions for some singular perturbation problems. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 10 (2000) 119–134. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Gomes, Existence and estimates for a class of singular ordinary differential equations. Bull. Austral. Math. Soc. 70 (2004) 429–440. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L. Malaguti and C. Marcelli, Existence of bounded trajectories via lower and upper solutions. Discrete Contin. Dynam. Systems 6 (2000) 575–590. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. O'Regan, Solvability of some two point boundary value problems of Dirichlet, Neumann, or periodic type. Dynam. Systems Appl. 2 (1993) 163–182. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. O'Regan, Nonresonance and existence for singular boundary value problems. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994) 165–186. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics 65. American Mathematical Society, Providence, USA (1986). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.