Volume 15, Number 4, October-December 2009
|Page(s)||863 - 871|
|Published online||19 July 2008|
- R.A. Adams, Sobolev Spaces. Academic Press, New York (1975).
- J.M. Ball, Convexity conditions and existence theorems in nonlinear elasticity. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 63 (1977) 337–403. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- J.M. Ball, Minimizers and Euler-Lagrange Equations, in Proceedings of I.S.I.M.M. Conf. Paris, Springer-Verlag (1983).
- J.M. Ball, Some open problems in elasticity, in Geometry, Mechanics and Dynamics, P. Newton, P. Holmes and A. Weinstein Eds., Springer-Verlag (2002) 3–59.
- P. Bauman, N.C. Owen and D. Phillips, Maximum principles and a priori estimates for a class of problems from nonlinear elasticity. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 8 (1991) 119–157.
- P. Bauman, D. Phillips and N.C. Owen, Maximal smoothness of solutions to certain Euler-Lagrange equations from nonlinear elasticity. Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh 119A (1991) 241–263.
- P.G. Ciarlet, Mathematical Elasticity Volume I: Three-Dimensional Elasticity. Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam (1988).
- B. Dacorogna, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer-Verlag, New York (1989).
- G. Dal Maso, I. Fonseca, G. Leoni and M. Morini, Higher-order quasiconvexity reduces to quasiconvexity. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 171 (2004) 55–81. [CrossRef]
- E. Giusti, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. World Scientific, New Jersey (2003).
- E.L. Montes-Pizarro and P.V. Negron-Marrero, Local bifurcation analysis of a second gradient model for deformations of a rectangular slab. J. Elasticity 86 (2007) 173–204. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Nečas, Les Méthodes Directes en Théorie des Équations Elliptiques. Masson, Paris (1967).
- X. Yan, Maximal smoothness for solutions to equilibrium equations in 2D nonlinear elasticity. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 135 (2007) 1717–1724. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.