Volume 16, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||206 - 220|
|Published online||19 December 2008|
- F. Brock, V. Ferone and B. Kawohl, A symmetry problem in the calculus of variations. Calc. Var. 4 (1996) 593–599. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Buttazzo and P. Guasoni, Shape optimization problems over classes of convex domains. J. Convex Anal. 4 (1997) 343–351.
- G. Buttazzo and B. Kawohl, On Newton's problem of minimal resistance. Math. Intell. 15 (1993) 7–12. [CrossRef]
- G. Buttazzo, V. Ferone and B. Kawohl, Minimum problems over sets of concave functions and related questions. Math. Nachr. 173 (1995) 71–89. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Comte and T. Lachand-Robert, Newton's problem of the body of minimal resistance under a single-impact assumption. Calc. Var. 12 (2001) 173–211. [CrossRef]
- M. Comte and T. Lachand-Robert, Existence of minimizers for Newton's problem of the body of minimal resistance under a single-impact assumption. J. Anal. Math. 83 (2001) 313–335. [CrossRef]
- T. Lachand-Robert and E. Oudet, Minimizing within convex bodies using a convex hull method. SIAM J. Optim. 16 (2006) 368–379. [CrossRef]
- T. Lachand-Robert and M.A. Peletier, Newton's problem of the body of minimal resistance in the class of convex developable functions. Math. Nachr. 226 (2001) 153–176. [CrossRef]
- T. Lachand-Robert and M.A. Peletier, An example of non-convex minimization and an application to Newton's problem of the body of least resistance. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 18 (2001) 179–198. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Newton, Philosophiae naturalis principia mathematica (1686).
- A.Yu. Plakhov, Newton's problem of a body of minimal aerodynamic resistance. Dokl. Akad. Nauk 390 (2003) 314–317.
- A.Yu. Plakhov, Newton's problem of the body of minimal resistance with a bounded number of collisions. Russ. Math. Surv. 58 (2003) 191–192. [CrossRef]
- A. Plakhov and D. Torres, Newton's aerodynamic problem in media of chaotically moving particles. Sbornik: Math. 196 (2005) 885–933. [CrossRef]
- V.M. Tikhomirov, Newton's aerodynamical problem. Kvant 5 (1982) 11–18 [in Russian].
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.