Volume 16, Number 2, April-June 2010
|Page(s)||457 - 471|
|Published online||21 April 2009|
- B. Dacorogna, Direct methods in the calculus of variations, Applied Mathematical Sciences 78. Springer, Berlin etc. (1989). [Google Scholar]
- I. Fonseca and G. Leoni, Modern Methods in the Calculus of Variations: Lp Spaces, Springer Monographs in Mathematics. Springer, New York (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Giusti, Direct methods in the calculus of variations. World Scientific, Singapore (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Gustin, On the interior of the convex hull of an Euclidean set. Bull. Am. Math. Soc. 53 (1947) 299–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Maz'ya, Sobolev spaces. Springer-Verlag, Berlin etc. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Nikol'skij, Integral estimates for differentiable functions on unbounded domains. Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 170 (1987) 267–283. Translation from Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklova 170 (1984) 233–247 (Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.