Volume 17, Number 2, April-June 2011
|Page(s)||446 - 471|
|Published online||31 March 2010|
- P. D'Alessandro, A. Isidori and A. Ruberti, Realization and structure theory of bilinear dynamical systems. SIAM J. Control 12 (1974) 517–535. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Isidori, Nonlinear Control Systems. Springer-Verlag (1989).
- D. Liberzon, Switching in Systems and Control. Birkhäuser, Boston (2003).
- M. Petreczky, Realization theory for bilinear switched systems, in Proceedings of 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (2005). [CD-ROM only.]
- M. Petreczky, Realization Theory of Hybrid Systems. Ph.D. Thesis, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam (2006). [Available online at: http://www.cwi.nl/~mpetrec.]
- M. Petreczky, Realization theory linear and bilinear switched systems: A formal power series approach – Part I: Realization theory of linear switched systems. ESAIM: COCV (2010) DOI: 10.1051/cocv/2010014. [EDP Sciences]
- E.D. Sontag, Realization theory of discrete-time nonlinear systems: Part I – The bounded case. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. 26 (1979) 342–359. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang and E. Sontag, Algebraic differential equations and rational control systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 30 (1992) 1126–1149. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.