Volume 17, Number 3, July-September 2011
|Page(s)||749 - 760|
|Published online||23 April 2010|
- K.E. Breke and B. Øksendal, A verification theorem for combined stochastic control and impulse control, in Stochastic analysis and related topics VI, J. Decreusefond, J. Gjerde, B. Øksendal and A. Üstünel Eds., Birkhauser, Boston (1997) 211–220.
- R. Buckdahn and J. Li, Stochastic differential games and viscosity solutions of Hamiltonian-Jacobi-Bellman-Isaacs equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 47 (2008) 444–475. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Cadenillas and F. Zapatero, Classical and impulse stochastic control of the exchange rate using interest rates and reserves. Math. Finance 10 (2000) 141–156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.G. Crandall, H. Ishii and P-L. Lions, User's guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 27 (1992) 1–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C. Evans and P.E. Souganidis, Differential games and representation formulas for Hamilton-Jacobi equations. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 33 (1984) 773–797. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.H. Fleming and H.M. Soner, Controlled Markov processes and viscosity solutions. Springer-Verlag, New York (2005).
- W.H. Fleming and P.E. Souganidis, On the existence of value functions of two-player, zero-sum stochastic differential games. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 38 (1989) 293–314. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Korn, Some applications of impulse control in mathematical finance. Math. Meth. Oper. Res. 50 (1999) 493–518. [CrossRef]
- B. Øksendal and A. Sulem, Optimal stochastic impulse control with delayed reaction. Appl. Math. Optim. 58 (2008) 243–255. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C.G. Rogers and D. Williams, Diffusions, Markov processes, and martingales. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1987).
- A.J. Shaiju and S. Dharmatti, Differential games with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Nonlinear Anal. 63 (2005) 23–41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Yong, Systems governed by ordinary differential equations with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 20 (1989) 223–235. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Yong, Zero-sum differential games involving impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 29 (1994) 243–261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.