Volume 18, Number 1, January-March 2012
|Page(s)||124 - 156|
|Published online||23 December 2010|
- J.P. Aubin and A. Cellina, Differential inclusions. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1984).
- M. Bardi and I. Capuzzo-Dolcetta, Optimal control and viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations. Birkhäuser, Boston (1997).
- V.G. Boltyanskii, Sufficient conditions for optimality and the justification of the dynamic programming principle. SIAM J. Control Optim. 4 (1966) 326–361. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bressan, Differential inclusions and the control of forest fires. J. Differ. Equ. 243 (2007) 179–207. [CrossRef]
- A. Bressan and C. De Lellis, Existence of optimal strategies for a fire confinement problem. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 62 (2009) 789–830. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bressan and Y. Hong, Optimal control problems on stratified domains. NHM 2 (2007) 313–331. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bressan and B. Piccoli, Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Control, AIMS Series in Applied Mathematics 2. AIMS, Springfield Mo. (2007).
- A. Bressan and T. Wang, The minimum speed for a blocking problem on the half plane. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 356 (2009) 133–144. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bressan and T. Wang, Equivalent formulation and numerical analysis of a fire confinement problem. ESAIM : COCV 16 (2010) 974–1001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Bressan, M. Burago, A. Friend and J. Jou, Blocking strategies for a fire control problem. Analysis and Applications 6 (2008) 229–246. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Brunovský, Every normal linear system has a regular time-optimal synthesis. Math. Slovaca 28 (1978) 81–100. [MathSciNet]
- F.H. Clarke, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis. Second edition, SIAM, Philadelphia (1990).
- W.H. Fleming and R.W. Rishel, Deterministic and Stochastic Optimal Control. Springer-Verlag, New York (1975).
- A.D. Ioffe and V.M. Tihomirov, Theory of Extremal Problems. North-Holland, New York (1974) 233–235.
- R. Vinter, Optimal Control. Birkhäuser, Boston (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.