Volume 18, Number 3, July-September 2012
|Page(s)||877 - 888|
|Published online||27 September 2011|
- B.F. Bylov, B.M. Grobman, V.V. Nemyckii and R.E. Vinograd The Theory of Lyapunov Exponents. Nauka, Moscow (1966) (in Russian).
- D.J. Garling, Inequalities. A Jorney into Linear Analysis. Cambridge, Cambridge Univesity Press (2007).
- M.I. Gil, Stability of Finite and Infinite Dimensional Systems. Kluwer, NewYork (1998).
- M.I. Gil, The Aizerman-Myshkis problem for functional-differential equations with causal nonlinearities. Functional Differential Equations 11 (2005) 175–185.
- A. Halanay, Differential Equations: Stability. Oscillation, Time Lags. Academic Press, NY (1966)
- J.K. Hale and S.M.V. Lunel, Introduction to Functional Differential Equations. Springer, New York (1993).
- N.A. Izobov, Linear systems of ordinary differential equations. Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Mat. Analis. 12 (1974) 71–146 (Russian).
- V. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Applied Theory of Functional Differential Equations. Kluwer (1999).
- S.G. Krein, Linear Equations in a Banach Space. Nauka, Moscow (1971) (in Russian).
- M. Marcus and H. Minc, A Survey of Matrix Theory and Matrix Inequalities. Allyn and Bacon, Boston (1964).
- J.-P. Richard, Time-delay systems: an overview of some recent advances and open problems. Automatica 39 (2003) 1667–1694. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Vinograd, An improved estimate in the method of freezing. Proc. Amer. Soc. 89 (1983) 125–129.
- A. Zevin and M. Pinsky, Delay-independent stability conditions for time-varying nonlinear uncertain systems. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 51 (2006) 1482–1485. [CrossRef]
- A. Zevin and M. Pinsky, Sharp bounds for Lyapunov exponents and stability conditions for uncertain systems with delays. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 55 (2010) 1249–1253. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.