Volume 19, Number 1, January-March 2013
|Page(s)||63 - 77|
|Published online||22 March 2012|
- G. Barles, Deterministic impulse control problems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 23 (1985) 419–432. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.N. Barron, L.C. Evans and R. Jensen, Viscosity solutions of Isaaes’ equations and differential games with Lipschitz controls. J. Differential Equations 53 (1984) 213–233. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bensoussan and J.L. Lions, Impulse Control and Quasi-Variational Inequalities. Bordes, Paris (1984)
- P. Bernhard, A robust control approach to option pricing including transaction costs. Annals of International Society of Dynamic Games, Birkäuser, Boston 7 (2005) 391–416. [CrossRef]
- P. Bernhard, N. El Farouq and S. Thiery, An impulsive differential game arising in finance with interesting singularities. Annals of International Society of Dynamic Games, Birkäuser, Boston 8 (2006) 335–363. [CrossRef]
- M. Crandall, H. Ishii and P.L. Lions, Users guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 27 (1992) 1–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Dharmatti and M. Ramaswamy, Zero-sum differential games involving hybrid controls. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 128 (2006) 75–102. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Dharmatti and A.J. Shaiju, Infinite dimensional differential games with hybrid controls. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Math. 117 (2007) 233–257. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. El Asri, Optimal multi-modes switching problem in infinite horizon. Stoc. Dyn. 10 (2010) 231–261. [CrossRef]
- N. El Farouq, G. Barles and P. Bernhard, Deterministic minimax impulse control. Appl. Math. Optim. (2010) DOI: 10.1007/s00245-009-9090-0.
- L.C. Evans and P.E. Souganidis, Differential games and representation formulas for the solution of Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs equations. Indiana Univ. J. Math. 33 (1984) 773–797. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.H. Fleming, The convergence problem for differential games. Ann. Math. Study 52 (1964) 195–210.
- P.L. Lions, Generalized Solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi Equations. Pitman, London (1982)
- P.L. Lions and P.E. Souganidis, Differential games, optimal control and directional derivatives of viscosity solutions of Bellmans and Isaacs equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 23 (1985) 566–583. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.J. Shaiju and S. Dharmatti, Differential games with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Nonlinear Anal. 63 (2005) 23–41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.E. Souganidis, Max-min representations and product formulas for the viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi equations with applications to differential games. Nonlinear Anal. 9 (1985) 217–57. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Yong, Systems governed by ordinary differential equations with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 20 (1989) 223–235. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Yong, Optimal switching and impulse controls for distributed parameter systems. Systems Sci. Math. Sci. 2 (1989) 137–160. [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Yong, Differential games with switching strategies. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 145 (1990) 455–469. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Yong, A zero-sum differential game in a finite duration with switching strategies. SIAM J. Control Optim. 28 (1990) 1234–1250. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Yong, Zero-sum differential games involving impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 29 (1994) 243–261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.