Volume 22, Number 4, October-December 2016
Special Issue in honor of Jean-Michel Coron for his 60th birthday
|Page(s)||1382 - 1411|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- C. Bardos, G. Lebeau and J. Rauch, Sharp sufficient conditions for the observation, control and stabilizion of waves from the boundary. SIAM J. Control Optim. 30 (1992) 1024–1065. [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Coron, Control and Nonlinearity. Vol. 136 of Mathematical Surveys and Monographs. American Mathematical Society Providence, RI (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T. Duyckaerts, X. Zhang and E. Zuazua, On the optimality of the observability inequalities for parabolic and hyperbolic systems with potentials. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré, Anal. Non Lin. 25 (2008) 1–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Fu, J. Yong and X. Zhang, Exact controllability for multidimensional semilinear hyperbolic equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 46 (2007) 1578–1614. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hörmander, Linear Partial Differential Operators. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1963). [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Imanuvilov, On Carleman estimates for hyperbolic equations. Asymptot. Anal. 32 (2002) 185–220. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klibanov, Carleman estimates for global uniqueness, stability and numerical methods for coefficient inverse problems. J. Inverse Ill-Posed Probl. 21 (2013) 477–560. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Lavrent’ev, V.G. Romanov and S.P. Shishat·skiĭ, Ill-Posed Problems of Mathematical Physics and Analysis. Vol. 64 of Translations of Mathematical Monographs. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1986). [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Lions, Exact controllability, stabilization and perturbations for distributed systems. SIAM Rev. 30 (1988) 1–68. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Global Carleman estimate for stochastic parabolic equaitons, and its application. ESAIM: COCV 20 (2014) 823–839. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Some sufficient conditions for the controllability of wave equations with variable coefficients. Acta Appl. Math. 128 (2013) 181–191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lü, Observability estimate and state observation problems for stochastic hyperbolic equations. Inverse Probl. 29 (2013) 095011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lü and X. Zhang, Global uniqueness for an inverse stochastic hyperbolic problem with three unknowns. Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 68 (2015) 948–963. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Russell, Controllability and stabilizability theory for linear partial differential equations: recent progress and open problems. SIAM Rev. 20 (1978) 639–739. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Explicit observability estimate for the wave equation with potential and its application. R. Soc. Lond. Proc., Ser. A, Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 456 (2000) 1101–1115. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Carleman and observability estimates for stochastic wave equations. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 40 (2008) 851–868. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zuazua, Exact controllability for semilinear wave equations in one space dimension. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré, Anal. Non Lin. 10 (1993) 109–129. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.