Volume 29, 2023
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- G. Alberti and G. Bellettini, A non-local anisotropic model for phase transitions: asymptotic behaviour of rescaled energies. Eur. J. Appl. Math. 9 (1998) 261–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ambrosio, N. Fusco and D. Pallara, Functions of Bounded Variation and Free Discontinuity Problems. Oxford University Press (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Berendsen and V. Pagliari, On the asymptotic behaviour of nonlocal perimeters. ESAIM: COCV 25 (2019), no. 48. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Esedoglu and M. Jacobs, Convolution kernels and stability of threshold dynamics methods. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 55 (2017) 2123–2150. [Google Scholar]
- S. Esedoglu and F. Otto, Threshold dynamics for networks with arbitrary surface tensions. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 68 (2015) 808–864. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gilkey and M. van den Berg, Heat content asymptotics of a Riemannian mainfold with boundary. J. Funct. Anal. 120 (1994) 48–71. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ledoux, Semigroup proofs of the isoperimetric inequality in Euclidean and Gauss space. Bull. Sci. Math. 118 (1994) 485–510. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Miranda, Jr., D. Pallara, F. Paronetto and M. Preunkert, Short-time heat flow and functions of bounded variation in R. Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse Math. 16 (2007) 125–145. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pagliari, Halfspaces minimise nonlocal perimeter: a proof via calibrations. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 199 (2020) 1685–1696. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wloka, Partial Differential Equations. Cambridge University Press (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.