Volume 5, 2000
|Page(s)||477 - 500|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- F. Durst, A. Galjukov, Y. Makarov, M. Shafer, P. Voinovich and A. Zhmakin, Efficient 3D unstructured grid algorithms for modelling of chemical vapour deposition in horizontal reactors, in Simulation of Semiconductor Devices and Processes, Vol. 6, edited by H. Ryssel and P. Pichler (1995) 258-261.
- N. Efimov and S. Stechkin, Approximative compactness and Tchebycheff sets. Soviet Math. 2 (1961) 1226-1228.
- E. Einset and K. Jensen, Finite element solution of three-dimensional mixed convection gas flows in horizontal channels using preconditioned iterative methods. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engrg. 14 (1992) 817-841. [CrossRef]
- C. Forester and A. Emery, A computational method for low Mach number unsteady compressible free convective flows. J. Comput. Phys. 10 (1972) 487-502. [CrossRef]
- J.-L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications 1. Springer, New York (1972).
- Y. Makarov and A. Zhmakin, On the flow regimes in VPE reactors. J. Cryst. Growth 94 (1989) 537-550. [CrossRef]
- J. Serrin, Mathematical priciples of classical fluid mechanics, in Handbuch der Physik VIII/1, edited by S. Flügge and C. Truesdell. Springer (1959) 1-125.
- R. Temam, Navier-Stokes Equations. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1979).
- L. Vlasov, Approximate properties of sets in normed linear spaces. Russian Math. Surveys 28 (1973) 1-66. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.