Volume 10, Number 2, April 2004
|Page(s)||168 - 200|
|Published online||15 March 2004|
- F. Ancona and A. Bressan, Patchy vector fields and asymptotic stabilization. ESAIM: COCV 4 (1999) 445-471. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Ancona and A. Bressan, Flow Stability of Patchy vector fields and Robust Feedback Stabilization. SIAM J. Control Optim. 41 (2003) 1455-1476. [CrossRef]
- A. Bressan, On differential systems with impulsive controls. Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova 78 (1987) 227-235. [MathSciNet]
- F.H. Clarke, Yu.S. Ledyaev, L. Rifford and R.J. Stern, Feedback stabilization and Lyapunov functions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000) 25-48. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F.H. Clarke, Yu.S. Ledyaev, E.D. Sontag and A.I. Subbotin, Asymptotic controllability implies feedback stabilization. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 42 (1997) 1394-1407. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F.H. Clarke, Yu.S. Ledyaev, R.J. Stern and P.R. Wolenski, Nonsmooth Analysis and Control Theory 178. Springer-Verlag, New York (1998).
- L. Rifford, Existence of Lipschitz and semi-concave control-Lyapunov functions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000) 1043-1064. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Rifford, Semi-concave control-Lyapunov functions and stabilizing feedbacks. SIAM J. Control Optim. 41 (2002) 659-681. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.D. Sontag, Stability and stabilization: discontinuities and the effect of disturbances, in Proc. NATO Advanced Study Institute – Nonlinear Analysis, Differential Equations, and Control, Montreal, Jul/Aug 1998, F.H. Clarke and R.J. Stern Eds., Kluwer (1999) 551-598.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.