Volume 13, Number 4, October-December 2007
|Page(s)||793 - 808|
|Published online||05 September 2007|
- G. Allaire and C. Conca, Bloch wave homogenization and spectral asymptotic analysis. J. Math. Pures Appl. 77 (1998) 153–208. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chenaud, P. Duclos, P. Freitas and D. Krejčiřík, Geometrically induced discrete specrtum in curved tubes. Differ. Geometry Appl. 23 (2005) 95–105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Conca, J. Planchard and M. Vanninathan, Fluids and periodic structures, Research in Applied Mathematics 38. Masson, Paris (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Dal Maso, An Introduction to Γ -Convergence. Birkhäuser, Boston (1993). [Google Scholar]
- P. Duclos and P. Exner, Curvature-induced bounds states in quantum waveguides in two and tree dimensions. Rev. Math. Phys. 7 (1995) 73–102. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jikov, S.M. Kozlov and O.A. Oleinik, Homogenization of Differential Operators and Integral Equations. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1994). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuchment, On some spectral problems of mathematical physics. Partial differential equations and inverse problems., Contemp. Math. 362. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI (2004) 241–276. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rubinstein, M. Schatzman, Variational problems on multiply connected thin strips. II. Convergence of the Ginzburg-Landau functional. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 160 (2001) 309–324. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vanninathan, Homogenization of eigenvalue problems in perforated domains. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Math. Sci. 90 (1981) 239–271. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.