Volume 14, Number 4, October-December 2008
|Page(s)||678 - 698|
|Published online||18 January 2008|
- Y. Brenier, Polar factorization and monotone rearrangements of vector valued functions. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 44 (1991) 375–417. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dacorogna, Direct methods in the calculus of variations, Applied Mathematical Sciences 78. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1989). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ekeland, A duality theorem for some non-convex functions of matrices. Ric. Mat. 55 (2006) 1–12. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ekeland and R. Temam, Convex Analysis and Variational Problems, in Classics in Mathematics, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia (1999). [Google Scholar]
- W. Gangbo and A. Święch, Optimal maps for the multidimensional Monge-Kantorovich problem. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 51 (1998) 23–45. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gangbo and R.J. McCann, The geometry of optimal transportation. Acta Math. 177 (1996) 113–161. [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Rachev and L. Rüschendorf, Mass Transportation Problems. Vol. I: Theory; Vol. II: Applications. Springer-Verlag (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C. Villani, Topics in optimal transportation, Graduate Studies in Mathematics 58. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.