Volume 15, Number 1, January-March 2009
|Page(s)||205 - 213|
|Published online||23 January 2009|
- F. Ancona and A. Bressan, Patchy vector fields and asymptotic stabilization. ESAIM: COCV 4 (1999) 445–471. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Ancona and A. Bressan, Flow stability of patchy vector fields and robust feedback stabilization. SIAM J. Control Optim. 41 (2003) 1455–1476. [CrossRef]
- F.H. Clarke, Y.S. Ledyaev, E.D. Sontag and A.I. Subbotin, Asymptotic controllability implies feedback stabilization. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 42 (1997) 1394–1407. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F.H. Clarke, Y.S. Ledyaev, L. Rifford and R.J. Stern, Feedback stabilization and Lyapunov functions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000) 25–48. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Goebel and A.R. Teel, Solutions to hybrid inclusions via set and graphical convergence with stability theory applications. Automatica 42 (2006) 573–587. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Goebel, C. Prieur and A.R. Teel, Smooth patchy control Lyapunov functions, in Proc. 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (2006).
- C. Prieur, Perturbed hybrid systems, applications in control theory, in Nonlinear and adaptive control, A. Zinober and D. Owens Eds., Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences 281, Springer, Berlin (2003) 285–294.
- C. Prieur, Asymptotic controllability and robust asymptotic stabilizability. SIAM J. Control Optim. 43 (2005) 1888–1912. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Prieur, R. Goebel and A.R. Teel, Hybrid feedback control and robust stabilization of nonlinear systems. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 52 (2007) 2103–2117. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.T. Rockafellar and R.J.-B. Wets, Variational Analysis. Springer (1998).
- E.D. Sontag, Clocks and insensitivity to small measurement errors. ESAIM: COCV 4 (1999) 537–557. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.