Volume 16, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||37 - 57|
|Published online||21 October 2008|
- E. Acerbi and N. Fusco, Semicontinuity problems in the calculus of variations. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 86 (1984) 125–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Anza Hafsa and J.-P. Mandallena, Relaxation of variational problems in two-dimensional nonlinear elasticity. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 186 (2007) 187–198. [MathSciNet]
- O. Anza Hafsa and J.-P. Mandallena, Relaxation theorems in nonlinear elasticity. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré, Anal. Non Linéaire 25 (2008) 135–148.
- J.M. Ball and F. Murat, W1,p-quasiconvexity and variational problems for multiple integrals. J. Funct. Anal. 58 (1984) 225–253. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Ben Belgacem, Relaxation of singular functionals defined on Sobolev spaces. ESAIM: COCV 5 (2000) 71–85. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Carbone and R. De Arcangelis, Unbounded functionals in the calculus of variations, Representation, relaxation, and homogenization, Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics 125. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, FL, USA (2002).
- B. Dacorogna, Direct methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer-Verlag (1989).
- B. Dacorogna and P. Marcellini, General existence theorems for Hamilton-Jacobi equations in the scalar and vectorial cases. Acta Math. 178 (1997) 1–37. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Dacorogna and P. Marcellini, Implicit partial differential equations, Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and their Applications 37. Birkhäuser Boston, Inc., Boston, MA, USA (1999).
- I. Fonseca, The lower quasiconvex envelope of the stored energy function for an elastic crystal. J. Math. Pures Appl. 67 (1988) 175–195. [MathSciNet]
- D. Kinderlehrer and P. Pedregal, Characterizations of Young measures generated by gradients. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 115 (1991) 329–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C.B. Morrey, Quasiconvexity and lower semicontinuity of multiple integrals. Pacific J. Math. 2 (1952) 25–53. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Müller, A sharp version of Zhang's theorem on truncating sequences of gradients. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999) 4585–4597. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.R. Rockafellar and J.-B. Wets, Variational analysis, Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften [Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences] 317. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1998).
- M. Wagner, On the lower semicontinuous quasiconvex envelope for unbounded integrands. To appear on ESAIM: COCV (to appear).
- M. Wagner, Quasiconvex relaxation of multidimensional control problems. Adv. Math. Sci. Appl. (to appear).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.