Volume 17, Number 1, January-March 2011
|Page(s)||131 - 154|
|Published online||04 December 2009|
- W. Allard, On the first variation of a varifold. Ann. Math. 95 (1972) 417–491. [CrossRef]
- G. Bellettini and L. Mugnai, Characterization and representation of the lower semicontinuous envelope of the elastica functional. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 21 (2004) 839–880. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Bellettini and L. Mugnai, A varifolds representation of the relaxed elastica functional. Journal of Convex Analysis 14 (2007) 543–564. [MathSciNet]
- T. D'Aprile, Behaviour of symmetric solutions of a nonlinear elliptic field equation in the semi-classical limit: Concentration around a circle. Electronic J. Differ. Equ. 2000 (2000) 1–40.
- A. Doelman and H. van der Ploeg, Homoclinic stripe patterns. SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst. 1 (2002) 65–104. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Fonseca and W. Gangbo, Degree Theory in Analysis and Applications. Oxford University Press Inc., New York, USA (1995).
- O. Gonzalez and J. Maddocks, Global curvature, thickness, and the ideal shape of knots. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96 (1999) 4769–4773. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Hutchinson, Second fundamental form for varifolds and the existence of surfaces minimising curvature. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 35 (1986) 45–71. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Kac, Can one hear the shape of a drum? Amer. Math. Monthly 73 (1966) 1–23. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.A. Peletier and M. Röger, Partial localization, lipid bilayers, and the elastica functional. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 193 (2008) 475–537. [CrossRef]
- N. Sidorova and O. Wittich, Construction of surface measures for Brownian motion, in Trends in stochastic analysis: a Festschrift in honour of Heinrich von Weizsäcker, LMS Lecture Notes 353, Cambridge UP (2009) 123–158.
- Y. van Gennip and M.A. Peletier, Copolymer-homopolymer blends: global energy minimisation and global energy bounds. Calc. Var. Part. Differ. Equ. 33 (2008) 75–111. [CrossRef]
- Y. van Gennip and M.A. Peletier, Stability of monolayers and bilayers in a copolymer-homopolymer blend model. Interfaces Free Bound. 11 (2009) 331–373. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.