Volume 15, Number 4, October-December 2009
|Page(s)||818 - 838|
|Published online||19 July 2008|
- H. Attouch, Variational Convergence for Functions and Operators, Applicable Mathematics Series. Pitman Advanced Publishing Program (1985).
- H. Federer, Geometric Measure Theory, Classic in Mathematics. Springer-Verlag (1969).
- I. Fonseca, S. Müller and P. Pedregal, Analysis of concentration and oscillation effects generated by gradients. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 29 (1998) 736–756. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Kinderlehrer and P. Pedregal, Characterization of Young measures generated by gradients. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 119 (1991) 329–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Licht and G. Michaille, A modelling of elastic adhesive bonded joints. Adv. Math. Sci. Appl. 7 (1997) 711–740. [MathSciNet]
- C. Licht, G. Michaille and S. Pagano, A model of elastic adhesive bonded joints through oscillation-concentration measures. J. Math. Pures Appl. 87 (2007) 343–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.