Volume 17, Number 3, July-September 2011
|Page(s)||648 - 653|
|Published online||31 March 2010|
- L. Ambrosio, N. Fusco and D. Pallara, Functions of bounded variation and free discontinuity problems, Oxford Mathematical Monographs. The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York (2000).
- L. Ambrosio, N. Gigli and G. Savaré, Gradient flows in metric spaces and in spaces of probability measures, Lectures in Mathematics ETH Zürich. Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel (2005).
- D. Cordero-Erasquin, R.J. McCann and M. Schmuckenschlager, A Riemannian interpolation inequality à la Borell, Brascamp and Lieb. Invent. Math. 146 (2001) 219–257. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Fathi and A. Figalli, Optimal transportation on non-compact manifolds. Israel J. Math. (to appear).
- A. Figalli, Existence, uniqueness, and regularity of optimal transport maps. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 39 (2007) 126–137. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. Gangbo and R.J. McCann, The geometry of optimal transportation. Acta Math. 177 (1996) 113–161. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Gigli, Second order analysis on . Memoirs of the AMS (to appear), available at http://cvgmt.sns.it/cgi/get.cgi/papers/gig09/.
- R.J. McCann, Polar factorization of maps on Riemannian manifolds. Geom. Funct. Anal. 11 (2001) 589–608. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Villani, Optimal transport, old and new, Grundlehren des mathematischen Wissenschaften [Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences] 338. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.