Volume 18, Number 4, October-December 2012
|Page(s)||930 - 940|
|Published online||16 January 2012|
- V. Benci, On critical point theory for indefinite functionals in presence of symmetries. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 274 (1982) 533–572. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Brézis and L. Nirenberg, Positive solutions of nonlinear elliptic equations involving critical exponents. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 34 (1983) 437–477. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Chipot, I. Shafrir and M. Fila, On the solutions to some elliptic equations with nonlinear boundary conditions. Advances Differential Equations 1 (1996) 91–110. [MathSciNet]
- J. Fernández Bonder and J.D. Rossi, Existence results for the p-Laplacian with nonlinear boundary conditions. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 263 (2001) 195–223. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Fernández Bonder, J.P. Pinasco and J.D. Rossi, Existence results for a Hamiltonian elliptic system with nonlinear boundary conditions. Electron. J. Differential Equations 1999 (1999) 1–15.
- D.W. Huang and Y.Q. Li, Multiplicity of solutions for a noncooperative p-Laplacian elliptic system in RN. J. Differential Equations 215 (2005) 206–223. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. Krawcewicz and W. Marzantowicz, Some remarks on the Lusternik-Schnirelman method for non-differentiable functionals invariant with respect to a finite group action. Rocky Mt. J. Math. 20 (1990) 1041–1049. [CrossRef]
- Y.Q. Li, A limit index theory and its application. Nonlinear Anal. 25 (1995) 1371–1389. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Lin and Y.Q. Li, Multiplicity of solutions for a noncooperative elliptic system with critical Sobolev exponent. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 60 (2009) 402–415. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, Classical Banach Spaces I. Springer, Berlin (1977).
- P.L. Lions, The concentration-compactness principle in the caculus of variation : the limit case, I. Rev. Mat. Ibero. 1 (1985) 45–120. [CrossRef]
- P.L. Lions, The concentration-compactness principle in the caculus of variation : the limit case, II. Rev. Mat. Ibero. 1 (1985) 145–201. [CrossRef]
- K. Pflüger, Existence and multiplicity of solutions to a p-Laplacian equation with nonlinear boundary condition, Electron. J. Differential Equations 10 (1998) 1–13. [CrossRef]
- S. Terraccini, Symmetry properties of positive solutions to some elliptic equations with nonlinear boundary conditions. Differential Integral Equations 8 (1995) 1911–1922. [MathSciNet]
- H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators. North- Holland, Amsterdam (1978).
- M. Willem, Minimax Theorems. Birkhäuser, Boston (1996).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.